Friday, June 05, 2009

Got many things to say...

4th of June in 2009:

After attending tuition class,I decided going to ee's home at 1.30p.m.....and there're some obstacles for me to her home in advance that almost let me can't enter her house...haha...seems like being harmed by something like that...but eventually I ENTER her house door and keep chatting with her...

The only aim to e3's house is to take photos and songs from her treasure-house~pc...haha...e3 take out a small parcel outlined with little pinky ribbon and cover...ha...she knows my type!love pink colour...upon the moment,I know there is some words that she had written down her feelings for me inside it...meanwhile she also pass another parcel on herng's hand...and there is also some 'sincere words' she wants to tell him in words....after coming back home from e3's house,I unfolded the parcel and went through about three notes she had written to me...all the things she wants to say already touched me a lots...tears streamed down on face...scores of memories with her over five years have sprang up of my mind...6/6/09 will be put a perfect full stop on our five years in SMK TTA...sometimes unwilling to part with her...this is because we have our own sense to each other ...when one side is gloomy or has something on one's mind,one side will accept the signal...thus,there's a chemical effect between us...haha...but anyway,since e3 has made up her mind for her future,that's good!agree with U!!keep the ball rolling on your determination!!hope our bestfriendship would not be ended...still like previous in SMKTTA 4.1class that you sat by my side and we kept chatting from 7.30a.m. until 1.05p.m.,never stop and endless with guffaw ...now I want say 'goodbye and take care' for my bestfriend,e3 girl...thx for your caring for me over the past five years...and hope it will be endless caring from you o...

At night,about 9.30p.pm.,herng came to my house without knowing...out of the blue,xiao hei got out of the car screaming me out...and we went for yam cha at orange...today is herng's birthday o...definitely we-including ningxin,yi qian,teng yann,zi hui,xiao hei,sze ee(the latest one who reached orange) intended to celebrate his birthday...and he was so astonished by the present we give him ...it's a delicate watch,casio brand,and cost a price that need 25 people to turn in our pocket money....haha...zi hui still envy of him and let herng feel embarassed...haha...zi hui kept saying she only want a vacuum bottle for her birthday gift...but nobody buy it for her...so funny...at midnight 12.00a.m.,we sang a birthday song outside 'orange' ,and gave herng an unforgetable 18th birthday...friendship just like this...never end...

For zi hui,I also have words to you:take care!!although can't sit by your side and laughed for your jokes everyday,but still can continue when you come back from melaka on holidays...by the moment,you must let me laugh till I throw away my stress and unhappiness as far as possible....so far still can't imagine how you can live with e3 because both of you still don't know how to wash clothes...haha...keep writing the funny events that happen on your further study...maybe you are busy on going out with your yangyang lo...haha

For yi qian,upon the day before you went for KL,I was too tired and had less time to chat with you...so sorry!!and almost destroy your feeling to gather with us...haha...but I know you won't...from primary school to secondary school,amongst the period that we went to the same school and same class as well as receive the same lessons from the same teachers,actually we had get along with each other for quite a long time...still longing for the moment that we go to toilet and canteen together...so funny all of us standing outside displine room...you are a good girl that always says it's ok ...seldom rejects others and hates someone...I'm so impressed of your good nature but I can't do it all the time><...keep going o...teach me how to control your temper if you have free time...haha.....take care...

1 comment:

  1. hahas..i definitely miss u so muc....dun wori for me n ee coz we washed the clothes ourselves jus nw..everything is possible..sure,i'll keep all my jokes altogther,den burst out ALL when i bck jb ya...hahas...all the besss....keep in touch..
    p/s:i bought myself a vacuum bottle oredi.. waiting for a present from "someone" as if waiting for snow in malaysia ya...
    Gambateh..!!

    ReplyDelete