Saturday, June 27, 2009

the feeling on 24th 0f June2009

A little bit long time to post this ...coz I really don't have much time now...

6.20am:First at all,I feel tired and fatigue on the way to school...meanwhile,herng and yeun began talking about the pressure on my class-physic class-6RS1...

For a while,some words touched my tension mind spit out from yeun's mouth:'how come you look so tension?' and listed out some relaxing activities ...my mind is hesitated...coz I haven't come out from my tension mind...if anyone or anything,even very simple word from others that can influence me,I can immediately shed my teardrops...And when yeun and herng kept on suggesting me about the pressure we(rui,yann,zhu and me)taken must be wore off...I nearly can't control my tear duct,within an inch of crying out in the car...fortunately,I can refrain myself from crying to prevent their good feeling for the morning being affected by me...

For all you suggested in the morning,I will try to arrange my spare time for suitable relaxation...haha...it's look like sleeping is the easiest way to remove tension...after this week ,a chummy friend-chun ping is going overseas to study hotel management,another chummy friend-chio loo is going to study teaching...when is sunway college's open day in July ?haha...I heard from others saying that college offers to spm students who get 8As can get free A-level ...But the damn thing is I have no transport to sunway college...because time and transport are the prior to me...=.=

Hope I can have never end hours in a day...without my permission,the hours can't goes so fast...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment