Monday, June 01, 2009

Having night tea at Extivo...

31May09,9.00p.m.-12.30a.m.~all silly girls had a night tea at EXTIVO...

About 9.00p.m.,a silly girl-yann ^^ drove new car-persona to my house to fetch me go for the gathering...When the car pull into a corner near my house,I finally saw her inside with ruiz...haha...inside the car,always heard her screaming that let ruiz and me laughing...

After reaching the yamcha's destination,eventually we had safely arrived there...wow!the place they had chosen was suitable for the noisiness we always make...but there was another table with other customers...during our chatting period,maybe our whispering and guffaw may force the others nearby our table would changed their seat...haha...the room we stayed was filled up with our loud sound only...(the room contains 3 tables only)!!

There were 8 silly girls who are yann,qian,rui,hui x2,ee,fong and me...ooo....qian had come back from KL and jia hui also came o...very excited saw them chatting happily with us as before...ha...but ee and zi hui should be leaving us this weekendand pursuiting for their study in MMU,Melaka...therefore after next week I can't often look for them to have a drink at night><...but anyway,just hope them can perform on their own bandstand full of prides and for all our girls we all can perform our best work on our bandstands...keep it up...!!!

all the best @...girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!the girl who sat beside me in form5 so glad that you have your own blog..(rubbish^^) ..hahas..i'll link you in my blog ya...keep in touch,and gambateh for your interesting and fun form6 without me( = cute-est gal)sitting beside you anymore ya..
    muaccckksss..

    ReplyDelete