Saturday, June 20, 2009

Down....

Today is my teardrops day...after something was argued between us,my teardrops were flown out like raining cats and dogs,never end at all...all my stress and pressure almost spit out today....sometimes really don't want to carry on my study...many homeworks,and a lots of things I can't understand... studying for what? so stressful ...always worry about the transport to tuition class...so inconvenience...tired...sometimes go to school start from early in the morning and back on the sunset...Due to get some points on co-curiculum,I have to take part club and sociaty...come back to previous life...something change is form six is too stressful...ha...hope I can catch up those allegedly things that must understand as in 'form 5'..,mum and dad,I will try to keep it up...especially mum,don't worry about me....you are my spirit...If I REALLY CAN'T ,I WILL SAY CAN'T...I owe you so much...thanks for your supports!!!love you! maybe I have to change my life from previous one...from now on I have to change...especially my character ...have to be strong...be calm all the time...

1 comment:

  1. hey!! dun forget u still hv a bff out here!! i'll always be by ur side.. take care dear...hope u'll be doing allright..tell me if u hv any prob. lets work hard together!! we can do it!! muackz.. +u okay?
    LOVE,
    Ee

    ReplyDelete