Wednesday, February 16, 2011

❤Feel glad and touched upon looking every page with heart ❤

RECALL BACK on 9 Feb of JAN...

my tonight is dated by rui & lil black~
with these 2 funny n good n adorable friends
my night is filled with uncontrolled tears
once upon seeing at their big project bday present to me xp
at first at all , we had searched 3 cafes
lastly , the most peaceful cafe is our selection-crystal pearl cafe XD



we drop by this Crystal Pearl cafe finally

maid cafe xp

3 sword man cafe xp

these 2 guys had planned , programmed , & done this big project to me xp it's tough to them

continue reading~feel grateful~

omg~it makes me cry for the hard&surpriseworks



tissue needed

being moved ~

lack of water~lol

strange profile pics on the cover



laminated pages~with every notes taken down
yiing's sketch book~

“yann n qian”DO card to me~
rui’s  present to me xp



只要是我认定的朋友,我就会好好珍惜你们~
因为你们值得~
字虽然不多
心意却满满
我在乎你们~!

不管我有什么心事时
你们都会找机会把耳朵借我
还会不时地帮我忙~
我除了谢谢要讲~
还是谢谢~加油我的哥们儿~
大家一起努力吧~

No comments:

Post a Comment