Saturday, February 19, 2011

hanging out with friend in delighted mood~Part 1

~15th of FEB. 2011~

 Noon~
Dear Rui come to fetch me go gai gai~
happy go lucky
thankzzz for being my driver , rui~
unfortunately , I couldn't change new clothes><
what a waste!>

go sutera mall find qian~
both of us had chit-chat with her
after that,both of us had done a shameful thing><
entered taste bug then found out another cafe for our lunch
LOL
taking small and silent steps to exit~
20 years old still do this xp
can't wait to our thamara cafe!
this cafe was introduced before ady
the chicken chop there really tasty~
too bad I couldn't try tiramisu there
we went to jusco too
nice outing ~ funny outing ~
lovely outing ~
I like the pure of us ~
go the way are ~
I bought a slipper there xp
 with the name ALOHA~

rui vs teng

come on~look at here!

our chicken chops~

at thamara xp woohooo~

love the moment~

see this siao gia~lol

ENJOY the life I want xp

THIS PIC IS IN THE MORNING~

No comments:

Post a Comment