Sunday, February 27, 2011

SEA SIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL~

hello~
this below pic is done by me & rui during form 6
we have the same ideal
we want to score 4 A'S
life's happening and unexpected
I have to accept the reality met
just recall back our doing in the past




OUR inspiration card~2x.....

this is the sea beach I went on that day getting stpm result~    

I want to calm down my swing mood on that day
that day I get my "not good"result
lol
I am really unhappy to see my result
whenever I talk to others about my result
my eyes turn reddish 
I can't help myself
that time I really hate myself


my buddy , sister , lovely girl - lee sze
asked me where to go on 26th of FEB.
there's a word coming in my mind
it's beach~
lee sze is a steady girl 
brought me to go the place I liked
I just want to see the sea waves and feel the strong wind
when I was not really okay
calmness is comsumed
thankiew babe lee sze!
I feel better now~
and my dad finally talks to me
asks me to think clearly about my study
brings me to get some other info abt my study
it seems like he worries me studying at sabah n sarawak that far states
But if I really go there,
it may not be a bad thing 
my mind is set up again stronger
I know my limit
but I STILL listen your advice
go to apply singapore colleges
take a deep breath to get fresh 
I will try it~thx for my dad's friend 
helps me in applying the colleges
I don't dare to give any expectations on it
but just try lo~







2 mature girls~with coincidental thinking

lee sze is a beauty now!!!haha

when I was not okay , u know me n give me strength


I love the way we talked tgt on sand~different stories were here

write something to remember something~
~婷,会坚强,不放弃~

the weather is not bad ~ not v v hot

I like the waves + sounds + colour
I can't mind others' opinions ady
I just can follow my mind
move on
just move on
to get the better from worse
I want to claim 
I used to listen others' opinions
but now I just take your opinions to consider
 

No comments:

Post a Comment