Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Happy chinese new year 2011~^

during this cny 
I am boring in the hometown in perak
but every evening in there , my lil bro be motorist
bring me  long gai~ 
go  that street , this street


fortunately , I had the chance to cameron highland
I had been looking forward to this chance long time ago 
wakaka...
nice shoot out~
nice scene 
but seems like few places to go
but anyway , finally I could fulfill my wish
I had taken lots of pics with mum , and lil bro~
haha...like the photosss I captured...









I gained ups and downs during this holidays
I was shocked with the scene I saw in my first time
it turns out that the relationship btw a whole family is linked with a light string
if you cherish this string, you would gain more
if you take this string as deserved , I bet you would feel empty though you gained the whole world 
one night , I was remorseful 
I should be more caring abt my died grandmum
maybe about 3years before 2010 , I didn't back to hometown 
I don't know your tough job to cook all the biscuits and food for us early before every chinese new year
you would cooked the most delicious fried meat for all the children who would back to ipoh
being touched as ming xue told these to me
I think there's many stories you left to her 
and during this year , she told to me the things about you...
and also you are alone to seek doctor by bus
you are my brave grandmum
though you died for few years ago , but I still rmb the few moment we were talking to each other in the night
rest in peace in the paradise , grandma

the firework in this year is much prettier than last year xp
the firework suddenly made me think the past stories I went through
there's good ones and bad ones
year 2010 really had passed ...
year 2011 had entered my door
hope I can find out the most suitable area I follow in the next stage
wishes :
hope my whole family members stay healthy & happy
hope my friends are doing well in their jobs first and have fund enough
hope I can get well result in stpm
but within year 2010 , there was many turnings in my life
fortunately I had my trusted friends to be with
I had my friends' supports 
I had my mum's support
the friend you choose to be with shouldn't filled with ill-intention
the only true friend won't leave you alone if you have the shortcoming they dislike
I love the everyone who had been passed through my life
had been given me the most thing I want
had been accompanied me during my tough period
had been tried to be my friends with your truly hearts
  hope this 2011 rabbit year is better than last year xp
let myself try different things in this year~
stop being cry easily
stop being blur
just be the better of myself
be strong and determined to meet up any obstaclesxp


No comments:

Post a Comment