Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10-11-10....my sixth sense told me you're not alright....

My sixth sense is indeed right
Once I saw your eyelids
I knew you must have something
you sure wonder why I know ??

coz I also cried till swollen before
as some of my friends asked me y it's swollen?
I just said I didn't sleep well
and it's automatically become like this 
almost all of my friends were cheated 
wakakaka
but there were some who were clever
THUS  I am clever now ... hahaha
my loved friend
jia you jia you ...arh
it must have misunderstanding btw both of you
actually she cares you most
once the misunderstanding is solved 
you and her would return back to the warm embrace
jia you jia you ....
I'm surprise you are aware of her teared face
I am not aware of my mum's face whether she cried before or nt
haha
mayb My super mummy is superwoman
she won't cry over small thing
but there's a big thing I saw her cried in front of me 
I was fear at that moment
I was shocked
tell you secret I cried with her
I am a crybaby since that
who else never cry before 
can ask me teach you ==!
wonder how long time I cried last time?
it's 3 months 
everyday 
I cried and slept and did nothing ><
useless of teng hor?!
it's indeed 
" teng "
cheer up and buck up !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment