Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am afraid to see the others' post on FB.....

yesterday night , I went through the papers which were returned by friends
haha , chia hui said she will return it to me after stpm
but yesterday she gave it to me and asked me back home see @@
glad to see hers
she feel awkward ~
As I saw her paper , though she didn't decorate much , just words ,
but her words let me feel warm and let me think back some past histories
last time both of us had talked much in the class and our eyes were filled with tears
esp me , that time , I had been cried for a whole day in school xp
her words seem like the event just happened yesterday
from that paper ,  my tears were forced out ... haha ...
it turns out she is very concern about me ... chia hui , you're a nice friend
thanks for your advice and giving me your opinions as I was upset last time
and thx for all my friends for giving your views to me
fortunately , I didn't online on yesterday night ...
there were many many many posts about the last day in SSI
omg!!!
my friends , don't be too sad
be glad to welcome to the coming stpm and  be pleased for our next meeting...
we sure can meet up again
I am unwilling to see the postssss
coz it only leads my mind filled with all sorts of feelings
don't worry , we'll meet again d~ friends
hope everything is fine with you all

No comments:

Post a Comment