Friday, November 26, 2010

belief belief belief ....let it be ...

wawawawawawawawawaa......
seeing some of my friends giving me their wishes
I just being moved a bit
omg... you're too nice to me , still remember my presence in stpm
I have tried to write down all the answers I think is right with the questions
I mean it
I did it by my own principle and sincere words
I don't know is the answer is right or not , but I just think I want keep on writing , writing and writing
can't bother too much about the past papers le
after that paper , forget it from deep  heart
if can't forget , pls try to relax by exercise and other methods
it's depend on your determination oh...
to be calm and determined
I've tried to take good care of my body
I didn't eat rubbish things , just eat healthy cookings
I want a healthy body to confront the next paper
stpm , fast fast go away
yesterday , I knew my girls' trip was no longer exist in DEC.
a bit disappointed and feel that it's a waste of chance for 10 of us...
but never mind la , study is the prior , some are going to taking their test
hope there's a happy journey for me in DEC.
thinking of playing is a way to release pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment