Monday, November 22, 2010

suddenly feel the stress is coming out from my mind....don't come out ....please !!!!

I don't want you ....get away from my mind ....
don't be present in front of me ....
in the early morning , I waked up and sit on sofa for studying
but , I still can't focus
I could only see the words
but couldn't read it deeply
at that moment , my dad waked up too
and accompanies me in the parlour
I thought he couldn't sleep and stand me anymore
coz he knew I studied overnight in friend's house
then he asked me was I not sleep and study overnight ?
I answered no la, just waked up only
he said to me with somemore angry sound
"you can't study like this , can you don't be silly in studying ?"
I was silent
I had promised myself don't bicker with dad if I can
I know you care me
but don't worry me
after dad goes to work
mum brought me to have a breakfast
after eating , I kept on asking back home
on the return way , tears was pouring
my stress was underway to welcome me
I asked my mum , if I can't get good result , how ?
my mum answered me calmly
if can't do it , then go to study course . it doesn't matter d...

No comments:

Post a Comment