Monday, November 01, 2010

people will change , things will change and the sky will change color...

 sometimes I really can't control my mind to think
think about the guys whom I cared before
if my brain is clear without those nonsenses
I would be happier
I want to be the naive girl I used to be in previous
but now I can't return back to my previous one anymore
I just think how they change to such cruel
-be the ones who give the cold sense to me
the coldness is brought to my mind 
let me feel like I don't recognize you anymore
since we were known each other for several years ady 
     -be the ones I don't know what's they thinking
I decided not to bother their thinking anymore
your think , your do , your anything
I don't want to see and hear from now on
 
I promise
I will do it with my own way
won't take it to heart ....


No comments:

Post a Comment