Monday, November 15, 2010

wonder why I was dull today .....but yet get shocked ....T.T

Today is form 6 last day in SSI before the STPM exam ...
In the morning , I feel a bit not well
after entering the class , I was happy as usual and chatting with classmates , esp with jia mei
about 9.30 a.m. , all  the form 6 students were asked to do the chores
look like we were workers , FOC ones ...==
no wind blowing anymore today ...
it's very hot , I was streaming with sweat , I worked with jia mei too...
it's funny cooperation between us
after working for quite a long time , we felt tired
we kept on standing on spot  and help to pass the chairs and tables to the spare room
eventually this work is changed to testing whether the conditions of the chairs and tables can be used
on the coming exam ...T.T (IT'S GETTING NEARER N NEARER TO ME )
I was doing the silly things ...=)
but after being too high , I was dull suddenly
don't know what can let me feel today is such a boring day
hahaha
I was silent and don't want talk too much n don't catch photos with the others using my phone
I was not feeling sad
but it's a strange feel I don't know
I finally wanna to find the teachers I loved to take few pics
just few for today
it's not an usual thing
I just wanna to be silent
I saw some were with red eyes le@@
but I have nothing feel ...is it calm?ha
don't know
after school
I asked terk chian  fetch me to Kuo Kuang bus stop
on the half way
as I was talking with chia lian and terk chian
the car in front of us suddenly stopped at all
fortunately , terk chian could brake fastly
but it's emergency brake
as he pressed the brake , I was screaming ... being shocked with the sudden braking
my screaming leads my throat getting dry and changes my soundomg
but it's still an accident coz ren yong's car be the last car which knocked towards the SG car behind
terk chian's car and the SG car knocked chian's car...3 cars be involved !!!same with the last time...be afraid
oh gosh!
what a bad day!!
my mum was waiting me at there ady
maybe she was waiting till being angry le... fortunately yeun said he wants my mum fetching him back
the place of accident is the same as the last time yann's accident ...
I had been there twice , scaring ...
haiz , the last day still got accident .... ren yong n terk chian were unlucky ... but terk chian's car was fine , not serious ... but  ren yong's car was serious one ...
I don't want drive anymore from now on.... coz  I am not in good condition and no mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment