Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 days 2 nights for study-ing +++

from Friday to Sunday , I was embedded in the study space with trulyand friendly friends
spent 20 hours for studying in one day
don't know where got the fully charged body and energy to confront these days
though being tired and left behind the stuck brain
still had the stamina which was not found at our own house
maybe we need the calm and restrictive environment for us to fight with the tips , papers , notes
OMG!!!
I was surprise I can do it
I love the space within " 3 swordsmen " in the night
through this conversation , gain a bit feeling le ~ haha
finally  , got feeling ...LOL
thanks for cheng who provides the space for study
thanks for ze n yiing who had been made insane by me ...haha
and I really treasure the time with both of you...
'miao miao' the sound is familiar to me  , but is annoying me ==
I've done some maths which I WISH TO DO yesterday night
until 5 somemore , I can't stand the call from my dreamer
during  the midnight  , heard many car engines' sounds from neighbouring house estates at cheng's house
yesterday , only me can study in the midnight , haha ... admire of myself loo....
gambateh , jia you , and buck up .... fighting until the last minute...promise !!!!
friends , jia you arh .... take care there .... don't get sick  now!!!
drink more more water
want sleep now .... after reaching home , being alone ...
without lil brother's noisy sound , hope can sleep longer ...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment