Friday, November 12, 2010

friday always be the day for eating and playing and enjoying....^^like (",)

plenty of sushissss.....hahaha

see our main role today , she is going to get 19 years old...

seems like really tasty right ? it's not bad la xp

see these silly guys ==

sotong is my favourite ^^

love this combined pic with all the nice ppl...

me and the birthday girl -yuan...

love this pic too....got feel

love this much much ..... muacks given by cutie mei....hahaha

the  guest rooms

wines were orderly placed on the wall

a bit blur la...sorry ya yuan....>.<


yuan is surrounded by two big guys ...^ look like safety guard...xp

I love this photo frame ... the pic is pretty ~!

the sampat mersing team....high!!!

inside there got rotating sushi....



cutie girlsssss

silly guys with good intentions ...

pics with yuan....
see the behind of the motor....got a funny cartoon - chicken little...hahaha


after few more days ,
one cutie is going to turn into 19 age lolll
hope she get the wishes she want to 
hope everything is fine to her
hope her find her Mr. Right soon
must faster than me ^^
I am waiting my Mr. Right too...hahaha
joking d la...it's depend on the fate
fate is a special thing I believe
haha
today she is very very happy with us
coz her smiley face is always there
her stories are never ended ^^
we had brought her to Don Sushi in perling one
eating , shouting , talking , laughing , and photoing there
my sickness was no longer disturb me at the moment
thanks god!
after eating lunch 
gifts were given to yuan - our main role today
all the gifts are photo frames with different patterns
I like them 
coz frames are filled with our memories pics
hope after stpm , we still can be like the past
always going out for enjoying our life
pretty friendship I treasure much
every gathering I loved
perhaps the gathering won't be ended
the caring and love from you all won't be forgotten
though I can't memory much 
haha

it's quite many words I typed here !!!
but they are from my heart
 Xin Yuan , HAppY BirtHdAy....

No comments:

Post a Comment