Thursday, November 25, 2010

okokokokok.......=) let bygone be bygone ....

start from 23th of November ( PA paper 2 ) until today ( physic paper 2 ) ,
this time exam is difficult in fact ><
my heart is pumping with fast speed and can't release my tension ....
esp the nights before the exam....
actually I had let my body and eyes to be tired with skipping the sleep in the afternoon
in the night , though they'd given me sensation feel to go asleep , I still can't fall asleep
 T.T lousy minded with lousy pictures in brain , ask me don't think too much ,
but I can't control my mind
I really can sleep in the afternoon in the relaxing day...haiz ...
who can help me to fall asleep without being frightened... mamamamamamamamamamama......
help me ...
6 more papers , the damn painstaking moment is going to be ended and stopped ....
But I wish it is ended right now la ... heart is beating faster and faster ...
even my motion is fast... last night , as I stepped down the stairs in my house,
I'd fallen down with the moist and wet floor ... thanks for my lil bro lo , he didn't mop properly ...
and my dad scolded him , he scare my waist is going to break ...haha ... "gd luck" before exam==
my hand was hurt ... so bad T.T BUT stress is far more than pain , this time falling is not pain ==
I am going to be crazy ... wakakakakaka....
last night , as having dinner , I was happy with laughter , thanks for my 2nd bro and mum ...
they kept on  kidding with me ... lessen my high high stress ... 
jia you jia you x 100000000000... must use up full energy and spirit to against the papers which only can be done in 2 or more hours but were prepared for almost 1 and half years ...
friends , gambateh and fight with it in high spirit ... jia you and good luck ...continue to study ...

No comments:

Post a Comment