Monday, November 01, 2010

Today all the form 6 ppl were forced to join the police speech
my precious time was wasted for this such useless videos
about rape , stealing and etc 
I was tired to listen it 
fortunately I had my time with dreams...xp
today I knew a secret lol
as my mum fetched me back home after schooling
 my mum told me :
do you know y ur dad didn't scold you abt the accident?
bcoz your eyes were reddish
he scared you cry out 
hahahahaha
lol
I really didn't know my eyes were reddish like that
I didn't cry for the accident ^^
I have been gone through many many events 
in this year
I have been grown up lots
u think I will cry for this ???
no no no 
I am brave enough to handle this
YET I am determined and a bit 'calm'
maybe I were blur blur one
but I had tried to manage the probs by my own
dad , I know you love me 
though I had given you my temper before
try to lower my bad temper arh
XD
thanks lots , loved dad!!!
you know me dislike nagging and loud scold
you had been endured me lots
and quit nag me anymore ...haha
I love to this much ~*

small hand always be protected by big hand ... haha xp
I appreciate it most!!!
you had given me the best encourage ... 
first time to give you my praise here...
I will give back double to you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment