Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

magic cards show

in the lift , scare arh...y can't go out d???

yan ling , sze yiing and yee teng 

pra u 3 S1 males

rui and 3 S1 males

yiing n teng

yee teng n chia hui

yiing n teng
Today is 10-10-2010 ... what do you think you can do in this special day ??? In previous,if  I meet 01-01-01 or 02-02-02 day , I won't think too much to do somemore special thing within the day ...
But now , I am a crazy girl with crazy mind ... hahaha ... In this day , I attend MP SSI ( majlis perpisahan ) and of course don't forget to take many many photosss ... how can let this kind of  chance being wasted ??? can't....xp

There is MP shows oh ~ within 1 week preparation , lower 6 juniors fortunately can manage all the programs and give an unexpected shows let us laugh uncontrollably ...
There are magic car ( magic card show and shake shake^ ) , titanic dressing ( about 6-7 males play swimming with phrase : u jump , I jump ) hahaha ... and sing songs with chinese and english songs ... and indians students dancing indian dance ... I have been blur how to see them ... tired eyes with high spirit in photoing... hehe
I am a person who like to leave more more memories ...
after make up ....

rojak is made by me o...

xin yuan , coeey , kai wah , n 2 x yee teng =)

wei bin , shiang herng , ramzen and yee teng 

xin hui , siew jing , jinky and constance yee teng ~^

yiing x 2 , yt x 2 , fong , kheng

wan qian , hui kheng x 2 , shin yee , ren yong

yi ze , ning xin , jia jun , choo x2 , teng 

yi ze , wei bin , teng , xin , min , wei , choo

ze n bin , hui x 2 n rui , lei  n xin n teng , teng n wei n rui 

jia jun n teng , ze n fong , teng n lei , zu er n lit yat n xiaojing

yee may n teng , yuan n teng , may n rui , bin n yann

gift 

jinky , yee , wan , xin , teng

with yiing 

yi lei , zhi xin , yee teng , yan ling

yann n teng x 2 , yann n mei yun , yan ling n yann
lei , peek hui , xue ping , zu er n teng
 

we also be given a parcel each person ... the parcel is with a photo frame ...

After 4.00p.m. , the MP is closed with happy ending ... only left seniors in the hall because there are many photos haven't be taken enough...hahahaha... these are us .... we are teenager with 19 years old .. after this year , we have to enter 20 years old and above ... suddenly I don't want grow up ...
I want remain as young as I can ... SO if you are going out with me to anywhere , I sure will do some  awkward acts in front of you ... hope you can cooperate with me ba... hahhaa^^

Yiing told me that she has a bit sad to see the slide show shown in the hall just now , I think I won't cry for now being , but can't promise won't cry on the last school day in SSI . Maybe I have friends whom I cherish there ... true friends sure got chances to meet up if  we have the fate arh ... just can say that ... >.<

special card for our memory ....=)
Today , I do one more funny thing with my 3 friends ... hope they can enjoy it ba... due to this day is a special day , I want a dreamy pic with you all ... I keep on asking them go take a big head pic after mp... finally it works efficiently ... friends , you have been tired le I know... haha ... it's tough for you all  to cooperate with me -the crazy sa po ...

I love this pic ... everyone has their own characteristics d ... haha .. got a bit guilty to say this ...hahaha...

After taking photos , we rush to eat . y? coz yiing feels awkward for her dressing xp ... she is the one who walks fastest o... hahha... sorry for that  I scare of taking lift ... don't know why I have strong feeling I would be stranded in the lift ... I don't want be kept in a place without air ... it is horror and would let me think about the snakes which are present in my horror dreams in the past few days... I keep on dreaming about snakes and some others horror acts ...
I don't want these dream la... just let me sleep without dream , can? 
haha... I am timid already ... fast remove all the snakes all over the world ...


The place we want to eat is Kim Gary Restaurant ... I want eat many many ices ... I have ordered a mango ice and a peach ice and rainforest ice ... haha ...  the thing to let me happy is to eat ice le ... xp ...
I keep on eating eating drinking drinking ... wa... feel good and fresh ...
yiing ordered lemon grape ice , si min ordered lemon black coffee and I have ordered for ze and me ... coz Mr. Eng  don't want order ... I must grab the chance to order d xp ... I also ordered a bread toast ... delicious 1 ...
It is indeed good taste ...haha ... but after eating all of those , my stomach immediately got worm crawling , it is crawling in a hurry step in my big stomach ... haha ... such a description can be thought by me , it shows I have been blur jor... but feel happy to eat these ices with my dear friends ...

About 8.00p.m. , reached home and be alone at home ... waiting for my mum to deliver dinner ... haha...
tables for upper six 

actually not enough seats for us 

ren yong , ramzen , wei ping , yee teng

shiang herng n yee teng

xin , yann n choo , fang , min

the king of bluffing-lit yat  n me ~haha

see our blissful couple ...

the super king of bluffing-ren yong n me ~haha

wei with jeasy n choo

ze n fong , xin , chia en

ze n teng
black vs white

yi ze , wei bin , yee teng
damn tired today arh .... but I think if I don't blog this post by today, maybe  I would forget the shows today ==... coz I have a bad memory in my brain ...~^ ... thinking whether want attend to school o nt... haiz ...should I go to school tmr ???  gd 9 , friends !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment