Sunday, October 17, 2010

yesterday I have give out my whole day with my lovely sistasss.....

We have talked truly to each other ... 
this time yumcha is different from the normal the sisters gathering ... 
you must be wondering why I describe like this ?! other girls , don't be angry ... 
actually this time yumcha is called by our pretty rui ... 
she has something to share with us ... 
there are zi hui , sze ee , rui and me ... 
except zi hui , we had decided to have dinner together ... 
the place for dine is GOZEN - a japanese restaurant with glory and special decoration ... 
but the toilet there is damn ugly and dirty ... 
don't know how the manager feel about it ? haha... 
the food there are tasty oh , 
if you want to try it , 
give you a recommendation that it's a the best restaurant around sutera ... haha ... 
do you know why I praise it greatly ? 
coz I have asked the uncle waiter outside the GOZEN for a help
the ones who go through my blog sure know I love photoing 
the help he does is to help us to capture the best pic there... hahaha
don't laugh at me la....xp
Share with you all
look , this pic is me ask for a help from the waiter in Gozen....hehehe~^



yumcha with green tea

look I am peeping

够丑!!!

bleh ...~^

gonna kiss

4 in love 
happy look of me
I have done lots of shameful things 
arh
As the food we ordered are on our table
we start to dine in 
but after tasting one spoon , 
I feel it lack of salty 
then I use a small cup besides the soy bottle 
And pour some soy sauce onto the cup
these steps are normal what ?!
however , the cup used is the main problem 
the cup is used for the waitress to put the order paper d
another funny act is 
I put big mouth spoon into it and intend to get some of the soy sauce
these acts are seen by rui and ee ...
hahahaha
I have done many amused jobs oh... so pro of me
besides that 
I have said something else that make ee and rui laugh uncontrollably
see me and sze ee conversation below :
ee : teng , is yours one wudong mee ?
teng : yup . ee , is yours one maggie mee ? ^^
*ee and rui laugh loudly ==*
mama , I really see the ee's one is maggie mee ...wakakaka
ee : don't keep on joking la ... later I can't continue my dinner ...
teng : I don't make jokes ... lol
then I want to try ee's mee 
after eating her mee 
I tell her something ....hahahaha 
you guess what I talk to her????
teng : ee , can I say 1 thing to you ?
rui immediately covers her ears with her hands 
blahhhhhhh.... haha
ee stares at me and asks me say 
teng ( me ) : ee , yours one is not a maggie mee oh ~^
ee and rui laugh a hearty laugh again 
I laugh till my tears almost coming out ... ^^
this time is really funny ...
coz I seldom say these to them in these manner 
but this is my special act to both of you ho ...
cherish it la...haha
after that , we go to meet lau zi hui 
she has been waiting for us at the entrance of sutera mall
After fetching zi hui , 
I fetch them go to tian yuan dessert shop around there
coz ee seems be interested with it 
but don't know why they don't want go there 
as I drive my car and intend to park near to the dessert shop
they are too strange , didn't tell me the reason and ask me to other place
they still cheat me that rui's mum ask rui back home 
you girls are so funny 1
I don't believe them at all ...haha
then we go to paparich for the next yumcha
chitchatting , listening stories , telling stories ,and somemore
 girls talk is the best thing in the life
haha
luv this girl talk
but the time is not enough
coz it's too late le
I'm sorry to stop our girl talk so early 
paiseh ....coz our safety is prior one
girls , have nice dayssss ....





No comments:

Post a Comment