Friday, October 29, 2010

still got less than I month left , stpm is getting nearer and nearer to me....


time had passed in a swift way
feel no time to study all 
but still would study until suffocated
now once I feel stress 
I would come to here to express ...haha
but my life still have to go on
can't hold the past moment already
just treasure these fews weeks , few days 
and few moment with my loved friends in school 
can't waste time easily like the previous one
have to arrange it neatly and carefully 
yesterday night , I have sixth sense that one of my friends gets hurt (from fb)
he sure bears a huge ton of  weight inside his heart ba...
he is 1 of my form 6 drivers
he is a quite a good friend who fetches me
as usual , I slept in his car , but I am quite obedient 
as usual I am blur one 
always don't pass the cover sheets used to prevent the rays shooting into car to him
but today is different
I automatically passed it to him and say bye bye to him as I get off from his car
after that , I had knew the bad news about him ...
sorry to hear about that...>.<
pretty guy , hope you would get healed asap 
instead of immersing yourself in the past 
maybe it's the process we have to experience
if all the conditions can be controlled well 
then you won't experience the kind of sadness
but if the problem can't be solved and controlled by one of you 
there must be more and more misunderstandings exist
if there is always no such misunderstanding between two people
and they treasure each other in heart deeply
it's the best miracle appearing in this deepest knowledge
In the end , no one would get hurt ...
yet they gain lots
no matter sweet or bitter , it makes you love it much ...
if you have bf or gf , hope you can treasure her or she as a sweet babe
coz she or he deserves ...=)
hope I can see this miracle amongst my friends who have their precious partner
cherish it ....^^



No comments:

Post a Comment