Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After blogging , I have to study tonight with high spirit ...

In the later weeks , I decide to choose days to school , have to arrange time to buck up for the coming STPM ... I think I would always be absent on tuesday and thursday .... lol ... coz these 2 days got longer period on studying esp maths ... seems like I am keeping away from my math teacher 1 ... haha ... stpm faster be ended ... I don't want be struggle always ... after today , left 42 days only le ... jia you jia you jia you jia you .... x 100 ... this time must have to be concentrated  on the subjects I am poor ... but for me , I am very poor in the 4 subjects ... lol ... k la , just study and  don't think too much ... If still too much about it , I sure always be upset for it ... take it easy ... if don't understand it , then ask others ... concentrate x 99 ... hardworking x 100 , lucky x 101

Here , I want say that I don't go to school tmr ... wakakaka ... bless me can study well in my home ...

Wish all of my friends can get the marks they belong to ... jia you together ba ...

No comments:

Post a Comment