Tuesday, October 26, 2010

mama already back n somemore things I feel strange ...

waiting for my mum , feel sleepy xp


free is free ....this shirt is quite comfortable...haha


this black rings are bought by my mum ==!

When I am free .....hahaha

guess this is what ??? this is thai prawn ....seems like not tasty , but it indeed yummy ....( I just have a bite one oh )


Sunday , my dear mama has been come back to the silent house 
I fetch her to have a lunch 
after back home , she gave me 2 black rings which is bought from Ipoh
OMG! I ask her y buy these?
she said they are cheaper and can drive all the ghost away...
hahaha.... I was stunned at that moment 
she is adorable la... 
buy it expressly to me ....
anyway , thank you for your sincere gift ^^


recently ,  I feel someones have changed till I don't know how to feel to talk to  him / her freely
have an unfamiliar sense when talking to her / him
why I have this kind of unusual feelings  ???
I dislike it 
but do I have to treat it as usual ??
I don't know can I do it or not ??
but I just want to say : you've changed lots and become the ones I don't know who you are 
people can change to better one 
but some people would turn into worse one
guys , don't be the one who have ill-intentions
I will be upset to see you be like this...
hope your change to the better one asap...
I have a sense of strange feeling from our conversation...
just feel you have changed...


just be yourself 
don't change yourself on purpose ...
it would work contrary  


No comments:

Post a Comment