Sunday, October 03, 2010

Have a severe badminton exercise in the early morning....

Yesterday , I have a fully occupied timetable which included outgoing only ... yesterday morning go to school ; afternoon go CS eating & playinng & chatting & capturing nice photos ; night go to a late mid-autumn festival in UTM near my house oh ... I just realized the UTM is near my house and no need half an hour reach there ... haha ...still scaring no enough petrol for the journey ... how foolish and sua gu of me ... after mid-autumn festival , I still continue to go for a drink with tong mei (1st eldest sis ) , yi shen ( 2nd sis ) , yi ze , lit cheng , chieh fang , si min , sze yiing and others friends that I don't familiar with ... I know 1 of their Taman U friends is yong ler ... she is a quite straightforward girl with many virtue ... she is handsome 1 whose character can be described as a pretty handsome girl would throw scissors to her enemy while her past enemy throw table to her in her past ... her friends would sure get beat from her ... she is full of definite energy ho that I desire ... hahaha ... During the yumcha , I have given my roti kosong to the friend who sat beside me le.>.< coz I get throat sick lalaa... there is sometimes nothing to say n listen , but there is sometimes got stories I am interested ... haha... funny of these friends ... In the early morning today ,Yi shen asked me to play badminton by calling me twice jor ... hahaha... I really have no energy to wake up lo... Btw , I still try to wake up and prepare for playing my favourite badminton ... haha ... this time , I finally can play without stopping for a long time oh... I've improved my condition le ... lots of  sweats are out from my body lol ... shuang !!! I have long time no play badminton like this way ... After playing badminton , we have do some yoga there with funny acts ... haha ... tong mei and yi shen are our teacher and use lit cheng show the patterns to us ...
Another funny thing is terk chian wants to show his legs are straight like a line on the floor . yi ze almost be his target to show how to do it ... all of these acts are painful `~` our morning is ended with eating breakfast in hua mei restaurant in sutera there ... today playing members : sze yiing , tong mei , yi shen , yi ze , terk chian , lit cheng  , chieh fang , the 2 friends of yi shen ... today is a tired day la....

No comments:

Post a Comment