Saturday, October 23, 2010

mummy !!! Happy Birthday .....2010

happy smile ~*



happy birthday lu.....

the utmost moment...
mama & teng


actually my mama's birthday is on last week 18-10-10
but I have delayed to post it for a quite long time T.T
luckily my 2nd bro and me were there for her big day 
that night mama was too tired and wanna  sleep le
me and my bro had the same sleeping feel too
we are busy ones ...haha
me almost fell asleep 
how can I sleep oh?!!!
it's my mummy's day leh ...
my bro had bought a big chocolate banana cake from secret recipe
this is her favourite cake 
in previous I dislike it 
now I like it ...hoohoo
there was only dad , mum , bro n me
the other two guys had their own games outside
haiz ...
I intend to take a whole family pic
what a waste chance
hope we have a whole family pic one day !!!
mum , I think I can't bear to leave with you le 
hahahaha
your hugss are the warmest to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment