Sunday, October 24, 2010

mum , fast back to JB...

it's quite long time I have been no eat your dinner lo ... ><  
My breakfast in these few days is always bread or school canteen mee or rice 
u know canteen's food is the worst food ==
and my lunch is always  maggie mee or bread again ...
haiz......
I am longing for the food you buy for me 
they are delicious ones ...
in the afternoon I have no car to buy .... T.T
but yesterday night 
there's me and my dad 
2 people went to eat roasted duck for our dinner oh~^
I like yesterday dinner...yummy!!!
the waitress there still gave us desserts after dining 
hahahaha
there is one defect in the restaurant is
there is a cat with long tail !!!!!!!!!!!!
yerrrrrrr!!!!
disgusting.....
immediately put my legs on the other chair....
I just controlled my screaming le ......
but the cat keeps on passing under my chair ...
I think the waitress n waiters there would think me is crazy ...
hahahaha...
mum , fast back la.....



No comments:

Post a Comment