Sunday, October 31, 2010

knocking car la..........>.<....this sunday is a bad day !!!

today is unlucky day ???!!!!
After accompanying my mum having lunch 
on the way to back home 
in the corner
as I saw the car in front of me is heading forward 
of course I would head forward 
and there was no car on the road arh
the car in front of me sure had to go forward
who knows she didn't????stupid.....
I just headed forward a bit 
and noticed whether got car or not 
a normal driver sure passed the road d la
won't stop for long time to see d la
coz there was no other cars le
just stepped the pedal
my car just went ahead a bit
" bom " sounded out ~
shit la....why you didn't go ahead???
the car in front of me was an Indian woman
she had her mother and
but who scare her oh ~!!!!
she kept on asking ' I want report , report !!! '
I answered back ' you wait here , I asked my dad '
then I asked my dad come out to settle it 
luckily my dad was not angry with me 
then I brought her to lit yat's shop 
me and the indian ones talked quite a long time 
and lit yat 's uncle had helped me to answered them about the repairment
the uncle is nice one
the indian ones wanted her repaired car today 
yat's uncle talked lots to her 
seems like very pekcek haha
finally , there was a conclusion
the indians wanted money to repair it by themselves
if they found the repairment price is higher 
they wanted us to pay money to them
what a shit thing they asked 
anyway , my dad had given fund to them 
fortunately , he is around there
Dad , you are nice one ...
my eldest bro just talked loudly to me
talked useless things
shit la .... HIM!!!!!
If my 2nd  bro was there
he sure would helped me to handle this case
I settled it alone .... lol
how brave am I
the indians' car

bumper was knocked ==

my car only get minor hurt, a bit cut only

luckily , my car is fine one
haiz T.T
it's a cloudy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment