Saturday, October 09, 2010

Today is a happy day that I appreciate most ... got many many activities for me to enjoy ... fortunately I have such fully energy in my own ... can't reject these these ... xp ... hope that I can always fully use my time for playing and studying...lol




















8th of OCTOBER
Today is a day that I have forgotten my stress at all^^
guess who has this great capability neh?
of course is my dear friends and my family
I am occupied with many meaningful events today
morning attend school 
afternoon from school to have delicious lunch
though there's somebody don't like the food there
but I still want to say it's indeed not bad la
hahaha
sorry to the good driver la
next time bring you all to better place for lunch 
promise xp
I have taken my spectacles 
hehe
I have been a four eyes girl xxxxp
Rui laughs at me @.@ 
said y an old girl still get short-sight d
hehe~*
I also can't figure out what is the main reason la
blame me be so 'lucky' d lo
after having lunch
 we head to our driver's house to take a rest first 
now let me promote his house ba
haha
his house got piano and guitar 
but it seems like he is not the one who uses these...
hahaha
if you see this , must kill me d
his car is red in color 
same color with his house gate


About 2.00p.m. 
we set off to TMN U Jusco 
for the sake of my dad's birthday
today is my dad's birthday oh
but as his loved daughter 
until now then start to think about what present is suitable for him
think think think and think
seems nothing leh
we go to see clothes , RM 5 shop , and bookshop
but I still can't choose a single present
till last minutes before heading for U-MALL
I am determined to buy gift
I go to a gift shop like ideal collection shop
finally , I have bought a blue color clock 
hope that he likes it ba
before buying the clock 
I have bought a small dedicated birthday card
After that four ppl of us go to U-MALL
for a cartoon movie
At 3.30p.m.
the movie starts 
upon tong mei and yi shen them reach the cinema
we also rush to enter 
with holding a popcorn packet happily
I have been long time no eat popcorn le
appreciate it
the movie is named the legend of guardians
a story with plenty kinds of howl
I am almost sleep xp too tired
haha
I remember the main role is called soren
it seems yi shen is very happy to watch this show
the next destination is pasar malam in Tmn U
along the street 
we talked , laughed and do some xia suei things
these are us ma
I have eaten 1 small corn  mixed with baked corn
good taste ya
both I like
yiing bought a thin waffle with peanut n chocolate jam
but the waffle is being snatched by yi ze
since yiing has to wait for it 
haha
sorry yiing ^^
next time I bring you there ba
haha
I know you are fallen in love with it le...
I know know ... xp
Si min bought us a chai taw kuey 
she is damn hungry ^^
pasar malam is a place which we can talk and laugh loudly  
like it
at 7.00p.m. , I have to rush back home for celebrating my dad's birthday 
as I step in the door
I don't forget to greet him with happy birthday
and immediately give him the gift I bought just now
but his first word is why waste money like this oh
I don't care his word
don't answer back with angry mode
I just give my smile to him
see I am mature le
haha
he is my dad who gives me education
now I finally praise him a bit la xp
just now my fatty mummy told me that he is happy to receive my present 
my mum saw he opens it and see the card I write
In the card , I write :
爸爸,生日快乐 , happy birthday , 心想事成 
hope his wishes come true ba
my bro oh , be too late to bring the cake to him le la
I can't wait till the last part le
I have agreed with ee to hang out for yumcha with zimuis
thanks for their waiting for me and fetch me tro n back 
it seems I am very important one ... haha
thx ya , love you all~*
I know all of you can forgive me d coz you all are my BFFs
Too bad I can't eat cake with dad them and can't eat western food with them
how I wish to be separated to 2 parts 
haha
but I sincerely hope that everyone can be happy in this day
though there maybe I am not around your side
I have chosen my sisters to chat all the topics 
I have been hungry at there - 人间茶坊
the food , servers and drinks there are not bad oh
there's a worker who is very ridiculous
his famous phrase is  ' eii '
the violet lau keeps on acting his pattern 
let us laugh loudly oh..lol
so laughable 
violet lau still don't change her ridiculous act 
makes me laughing uncontrollably 
always disturb other talk 
I know rui is going to kill her jor^^
rui , I support you !!!
In the talks 
there are many stories for us
every girl who has her lover has to talk her story oh...
happy to hear that you all are blissful now 
hope all of your love last forever arh...
keep it on...jia you!!!~*
sincerely wish all of us can have our happy life
I am happy with my own now
Cherish it so much
 Next , hope that I can use my 1 month well with studying for STPM le... 
God bless me ~^

No comments:

Post a Comment