Monday, December 06, 2010

all PA paper are finished XD

I had finished this paper which I spent quite long time to study this paper ...
I 'd been left this subject behind for one year since I knew I have to take this paper
actually PA is almost the same as sejarah paper 1 in form 5
but PA in stpm is difficult to score
I have no interest in this subject
only study groups for giving me a chance to understand "it's only depend on your feeling to do this"
haha 
I had taken 3 days to finish all the PA reference book
but it seems useless on exam paper...haiz ...
within 1 hour and 15 minutes , I had finished  the 60 questions 
coz I don't have mood to figure out which answer is the best for each question
only have some confidence on the calculation part
the dasar - dasar ,I really don't know which one is the dasar
btw , I had tried to understand those that first time I used all my concentration there and is the last time to understand it ...ha ..no any regret feel for the paper ... math is coming ><
today as I saw the sea in Danga Bay , more calm mood , think better things ... 
today I went to meet a woman and asked a job ...
but the job gives too low salary for me le ... 
I want higher salary and work with my friends 
suddenly feel that if I don't work with you , there's no other time for us to be together le
grab the chance to work with you , see I am cherish the time with you de ... =) 
had a chance to meet a new friend too she is a nice friend ...
glad to meet you  and be my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment