Friday, December 03, 2010

there's a surprise notice today ....

quite far I am living in my own world without seeing any news happened surround me
I was a rotten bread le
suddenly , I noticed a news which I am interested
there's a charity cooperation which helps the poor and weak ones , called 慈济
actually , there was a friend who had introduced it to me before
there should be adults ' business ba
however , there's an old  granny aged 79 who has her health problem
still wants to contribute her own little aid to the charity
everyday she would start her 'work' to collect recycled materials
though her body can't cope with her daily 'work'
but she is stubborn to do it and yet feel grateful and glad to see the ones who get her help
she is an active student who is really can't get to know every single words esp chinese words in the Buddhist Scripture she loved
though her road is hard with many obstacles , she still is willing to learn knowledge as long as she can
I love this granny more than my own grandmother
this granny is a hardworking great woman whom I am impressed
she never gives up , she use her own strength to learn in her different way ...
daily asking her friends about the meaning of the scripture
within one year period , she finally could understand the whole words in the Buddhist Scripture
sometimes , she uses her knowledge to give advices to the ones who were in worse conditions
her useful advice has lead the ones to pull themselves together
at the moment , she was delighted extremely
how a great achievement she done
她叫邱婆婆。。。 
婆婆,谢谢你!!你比我的婆婆还要勇敢!就算没有看到你本人,但你的爱心让我感动, 让我找到一些领悟
人生不是只有考试,每个人都有自己的用处 , 不用质疑自己 。。。
勇敢地去面对问题吧, 就算错了, 也是用了自己的全力来完成这些问题 ,所以在考试时不用太在意。。。
用心地回答问题
等到成绩出来再去在意吧




No comments:

Post a Comment