Monday, December 13, 2010

金瓜汤圆~^ finally get this desert .... happy a whole day

guess where the food are ?


Today go eng wei tuition centre to revise maths
herng is the one who fetches me... thx ya
I have been crazy on studying maths
saturday studied till 5.00 a.m. ++
now till 2.00 a.m. ++
omg ...
hope my body still remains unchanged
I had QUIT all the rubbish food le ...
God pray for me...
even  today fried chicken in No 1 was in front of me
I still can say NO to him !^
impressed of myself
even yeun being shocked by me
he said : wa! you can tahan it ...
hehehe...
study from 2.00p.m. to 7.00p.m. ++
ps : my calculator is not functioned well ... omg!!! blame my bro lo...
let it drop onto floor...it besome sot le..
7.30p.m. having dinner with family outside
at the restaurant , I talked about the calculator with my mum
wondering want buy or not ... 
coz it's not cheap lo
my loved dad gave me money to purchase new one with nagging a while
haha
don't know how he can change to such good one
haha
as I said the sleeve-fish dish is very tasty 
he immediately put the dish in front of me
wa....all the stress were disappear at that time
being moved @@ thx la thx la...
you treat me good till max la...
later I was pampared till  max la...
but I love this pamper ~^
today I was filled with love ...
dad , though we didn't talked much 
but anything I want you give me 
you know me , I know you , understand will do
=)
treasure it deeply ...
wish these happiness always by my side , don't go away...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment