Sunday, December 26, 2010

hohohoho...Merry X'mas!!!=)

around these few days , I had been hanging out with my lovely girls without staying at home@@






















lack of sleep for these days xp
only 6 hrs / 4 hours per days
the most crazy one is on the Christmas eve
my activity start from 11.00a.m. to 6.30a.m. ( in the next day )
in the midnight , I had joined yamcha , countdown , eating lok lok in da ma hua yuan
in the midnight , I had waked my loved dad up
his sound was a bit bo song , being angry of my doing ==
I just want to give him an information abt going to eat lok lok in JB
he seriously said where are you now?
actually I was in tmn tun aminah , but I lied
I think he is going to fetch me back home...I don't want ... coz this Christmas maybe is the last one for ours
I really want to join la...
pls forgive me for the impulsive action
I really treasure it ...
I really treasure the moment with all of you since everytime I am with all of you
must remember all of these arh....memories leh...
tonight -25/12/2010
ginger bread baked by dear rui xp

dear fong

teng - me

dear yann

rui & teng

teng & fong

the biscuit & me

qian & rui

ee , rui , qian , fong

rui & fong

loved this pic ....xp

got bad news and good news for me
I really feel bad about the bad news
I really would not blame you and I would not leave you alone=)
I am willing to lend you my ears...serious !!!
feel free to share your bad news with me ba
as you are free , let me be your listener k?
Another thing is my dear rui gave me a surprise xp
she is a adorable girl that I loved
always being crazy with me
always gives me her sincere opinions
next is my dear ee
she is our lovely driver that I would scream anytime she parks her car
she is the one whom I feel impressed of her
always want to be my listener ( ps: coz I am her loved listener she loved )xixi
but there's lack of time to chat with her lonely...time is short for our chatting
next is my dear yi qian
she is indeed an adorable and yet optimistic girl
always does lots of blur blur acts ( ps: everyone loves her sweet look )
can endure lots for everything and everyone
next is my dear teng yann
she is a sweet girl who let me shock on Christmas eve
it turns out she knows me well
she knows where I want to travel, which cartoon I like and so on@@
thanks for your deeply concern
next is my dear zi hui
she is an crazy girl who let me laugh every time she talks
I wonder how she has such many amused tales
always has many strange or funny acts and ideas
thanks for helping me to change my new cloths
next is my dear yen fong
she is a brave and frank girl
she is a  caring friend who helps others
though the time with you is not frequent
but every time for our gathering , we still can talk non-stop
next is my dear ning xin
she is also a crazy girl whom I took many pics with her in many patterns
she can laugh uncontrollably every time
next is my dear kah wei
she is a modern girl who always follows up the trend
her dressing is more and more progressive
a bit worry about her weak stomach
hope she can get rid of her gastrosis
for my loved girls , as I listen your story with your boy boy
I love the sweet moment between you and him
I am sincerely wish you and you partner love to each other forever
I don't wish to hear any bad news about you and him
love you all =) muackzzzz!!!
I love the precious chatting between us...
and lastly , I LOVE THE GINGER BREAD baked by my loved rui ... appreciate your surprise
you had done it for a long time ...hahaha...and found that one of them is alike me
with one big eye and one small eye...lol
everybody !!!!
year 2011 is nearer and nearer to us
come come come !!!
let's us to welcome 1/1/2011...
wish there's a bright year for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment