Saturday, December 11, 2010

Looking forwards the coming holidays =)



I like holidays with adventure
lying on the nature ground 
speaking whatever I want talk with you 
seeing the blue sky with clouds 
looking the dark sky with twinkle stars 
is it a illusion or a dream?! ha
just imagine how my coming holidays undergoing
I choose to play only 
you guys discuss ba...
I trust you all can do it well ... haha
 pass the buck to you guys ... don't blame me la 

 I want jogging in holidays le
getting fat and fat , omg==
I want play too ... 
the only fun is playing 
I want go singapore orchard road
I want take photosss
who want accompany me ?....
haha
I almost forget my NS friends 
have to ask them to come out and having a gathering 
after 16 th of DEC ... 
I would enjoy my beautiful life during these holidays ...
don't think too much le , study first ....
study study study ....
jia you jia you ....
have a pleasure holidays ya ...
the 3 left papers are waiting me ....
I want to beat you papers 
let me become haggard with ghostly eyes and face
grab the precious time to do maths ....
math a , please give me the feeling to be with you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment