Monday, December 20, 2010

sakura cafe ...happy day with you

random entered a special cafe named Sakura ... a bit dark inside
I tot it's old fashion cafe one from outside , but there's network available


x'mas is coming soon ... the decoration is mainly for the Christmas...like!

welcome to Santa Claus , give me presents ... I want xp


the food we ordered..
have a pleasant day with both of you (fold & smooth)^6^
in the early morning , you are waken up  by me
I feel really grateful to you ya
this is only can be shown here
can't speak in front of you ~dunno y leh
haha
I love the great bonding between us
without care about anything
I could say all the thing I want talk
thanks for tolerating me
thanks for bringing me to the cafe I suggested
thanks for accompanying me to anywhere
all of these I would remember
I would remember how good you are
won't remember how bad you are arh ~@@
this is called friend to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment