Tuesday, December 07, 2010

breakfast with sisters ...woohooo...nice !!! strength for fighting...

morning!!!
8.30a.m. ++ , I am lazy to wake up ==
start from exam , I only stay until 1.00 a.m. and could barely have a sleep ...
last night also same
though I was tired , but still couldn't fall asleep ...
omg ... nearly become a ghost with black eyes
who can help me to sleep earlier ...
back to the breakfast topic
there's only 5 girls to sampat there ... esp our lovely , sampat driver , ee
haha
menu

wall with special lamps

the cake I don't know the name ... but very tasty ...yummy!

teng's order : crunchy bread with teh

ee's order : half-boiled egg bread with teh ice

fong's order : meat floss bread with hot chocolate

xin's order : hot chocolate

qian's order : half-boiled egg and cheese bread

teng with qian ^^

whey , long time no see our pics ady

see qian's hair is longer d , play fool together

see our lovely driver ..her hair is long ady
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
my ee and qian babes have met together finally...
qian , xin and fong babes are here...=)

xin , fong and ee ...





 my sze ee babe is back ...woohoo


last but not least , start my fighting

I found out that we've lots to chat but not enough time for us every time ><
hope there's a trip for us la ... really hope so
the breakfast shop is an ancient cafe called ' toast n toast ' which is in perling
food and drink and atmosphere are nice oh~
there's plenty type of breads and deserts
after eating , we accompanied our qian qian to do her job
next thing I want do is fighting with the most terrible difficult mathematic le
haiz...hope I could pass la...pray for me ~!
I don't want think too much and concentrate on my study first...!
jia you ...Lo ( there's still strength for you to meet the next papers )
there is one more week for you buck up le.... have to work very very hard....
smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment