Friday, December 17, 2010

the happiest day with you guys.... the happy mood lasts whole day!!!









1st row : chia hui , ying rui , peek hui 

2nd row : xue ping ,yee teng , zu er

from left to right : botek , ya lun , calvin , yong hong , wen kun , kent chin , daw kueh ,lit yat , ah boo , terk chian , yee teng , chin hui , a choo

yiing , xue ping , zu er , mei yun  , yee teng

xue ping , sze yiing , mei yun  and yee teng


actually the day is yesterday~ 16/12/2010
but I am too tired and lazy to edit photos
I am really excited to see all of us come to this gathering
and get high with eating
though I can't eat and being late
but my spirit is with you all
dun worry
I am quite happy see the high atmosphere there
though I nearly accident with teksi 
but I still can't bear to leave you there la...
I want join you all
I want enjoy with all my energy
take pic with you is a happy thing
chat with you is a relax 
say nonsenses to you is more interesting
know you plan trip for me(cheat me one) is satisfy for me
I love you all la...be so nice to me
plan this plan that for the sake of our all members
not only our classmates only are invited 
other classmates are all invited
I just want this trip with all the crazy guys and form a crazy gang
love love love~^
actually I want this kind of trip since long time ago
it's fulfilled
no matter how many people there
sure get fun there
today routine~
12.00a.m.- cut hair
3.00p.m.-sing k in big mouth karaoka
8.30p.m.-go chang qing steambot shop to join you guys
let's get high till the end of this year
this is a must
no matter how we are 
we still are bounded together
this is fate 
don't try to escape 
just enjoy with wholeheartedly
treasure it deeply
it's once in life time
don't feel lonely and not fun with gathering
every gathering has its own meaning
has its own ending
there's many ending 
it's depend on you to feel it's a happy ending or whatever
for me , just happy endings since I joined 
actually I am not really sad to see this separation
I give my sincere bless to all of you
promise me you are better in future
I have a bit feeling when listen (萍聚)song
I can't bear to separate with you all
but it still would happen around us
this is a life cycle
I accept it with open hands
I closed it with my gripped hand
don't let it lose 
let it be my beautiful memory 
I love the moment with you ...
hope we can continue connect to each other
don't lose the string between us 
I try my best to get high and let the friends around me get high
friends,let's get high for this pretty 1 and 1/2 years friendship
friends, I won't forget you , but I would forget your names
thus , you have to 
call me
sms me
msn me
facebook me
and last 
play gao gao with me
get the funniest moment with me
come come jom jom mari mari
welcome to my happy holidays!!!!
say goodbye to form 6
say hi to holidays and my dear fellow friends
wherever whenever you meet me 
you must say hi with me arh
I sure say hello you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment