Wednesday, December 01, 2010

few days was embedded among the books and papers ...

from day to night
study study study
sitting on the chair
standing on the floor
kneeling down
listening song till the battery is off
keep on scolding myself continue the study
keep on drinking water
fortunately my mind didn't go crazy
I want do all my best in my papers
I want put all my effort on the 'valuable' papers
every time for each paper
I think I won't be able to finish studying the notes
b'coz the notes and books are too much
merely one subject like chemistry
there is 3 parts to study :
organic
inorganic
and physical chemistry
but it needs few days to go through and remember
this is impossible for the now status of me
really have been very very quite long time didn't study like that
I think I was putting the most focus on study on the last spm exam ba
haha
forget how I can stand overnight and study without feel tired
now until 1-2 a.m. , my eyes barely can give the signal to turn in
I am old already
after sitting each paper , at that moment on spot ,
I would think about why I did like this and why I didn't do that question
Did I done wrong ?
on the way to back home , I would try see others thing outside the car
to get another substance to get disperse my mind
fortunately , every time I can find the substance
sometimes my friends in the same car would speak out something let me laugh
back to home then eat many many food
If I didn't study at all ,
I would think worse ... xp
at the end , I would choose to study with all my power ~
wishes to the stpm guys can do well for tomorrow exam ya ... jia you x 100

No comments:

Post a Comment